Home Light 1.4.6
||Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
The app allows you to control LED bulbs or LED strip with Mi-Light (LimitlessLed, Easybulb) controller.
- Smooth control of color temperature and brightness
- Operating with four channels
- Simultaneously operating with all controllers via broadcasting or separate IP address
- You can assign the name to each controller and each channel
- Linking the lamps to the controller *
- Linking the controller to the WiFi network **
This app works with white LED bulbs or strip only. The app does not yet support RGB or RGBW-lights.
* - To sync:
1 .Switch off the power to the socket of the bulb that you are going to sync.
2. Switch the wall switch back on, and within 2 seconds, click one of the group ON buttons.
3. The lamp will blink 3 times to confirm it is securely synced.
1 .Switch off the power to the socket of the bulb that you are going to clear/reset.
2. Switch the wall switch back on, and within 2 seconds, quickly press 5 times the “All On” button or “Channel On” button.
3. The LED bulb will blink 6 times to confirm that it has now cleared/reset.
** - Standard WiFi settings : WPA2 PSK, AES encryption
We do not host Home Light 1.4.6 on our servers, so we did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google Play and passed their terms and conditions to be listed, however we still recommend caution when installing it.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by Google Play, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Home Light 1.4.6 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with Home Light 1.4.6