Home Light 1.4.6
|Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
The app allows you to control LED bulbs or LED strip with Mi-Light (LimitlessLed, Easybulb) controller.
- Smooth control of color temperature and brightness
- Operating with four channels
- Simultaneously operating with all controllers via broadcasting or separate IP address
- You can assign the name to each controller and each channel
- Linking the lamps to the controller *
- Linking the controller to the WiFi network **
This app works with white LED bulbs or strip only. The app does not yet support RGB or RGBW-lights.
* - To sync:
1 .Switch off the power to the socket of the bulb that you are going to sync.
2. Switch the wall switch back on, and within 2 seconds, click one of the group ON buttons.
3. The lamp will blink 3 times to confirm it is securely synced.
1 .Switch off the power to the socket of the bulb that you are going to clear/reset.
2. Switch the wall switch back on, and within 2 seconds, quickly press 5 times the “All On” button or “Channel On” button.
3. The LED bulb will blink 6 times to confirm that it has now cleared/reset.
** - Standard WiFi settings : WPA2 PSK, AES encryption
Home Light is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-09-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Home Light (version 1.4.6) has a file size of 3.04 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Home Light since it was posted on our website on 2019-10-25. The latest version is 1.4.6 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2019-12-05. See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-09-25
No more admob
Add a review
Tell us your experience with Home Light 1.4.6